Are you a fan of Hannah Conway and want to get early access to advanced reader copies, news, book cover art, and exclusive access to Hannah Conway? What about a chance to win wonderful prizes, books, gift cards, and MORE all by telling your friends and blogging about Hannah Conway’s books?
Then Join the Hannah Conway Street Team & Become a Member of Conway’s Convoy!
What is a Street Team?
Glad you asked! A street team is pretty much a group of fans who “hit the streets” to promote an author. Whether online or in line, Hannah Conway fans write honest reviews, blog posts, and recommend her books to friends. For their support, members of the street team get free things, exclusive Q&A time with Hannah, and early access to information surrounding book covers, advanced reader copies (ARCs), special events, publication dates, and MORE!
What do we look for in members?
Yes, we’d love for everyone to join, BUT, this is an exclusive team compiled of Hannah’s biggest fans. We are looking for people that:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are HUGE fans of Hannah Conway & have read most, if not all, her books
- Have an active presence on Facebook, and/or Twitter (Other social media involvement is great too!)
- Have a website/blog (specifically a website/blog that is reader/writer/blogger/reviewer oriented, but it’s okay if it’s not)
- Post book reviews on Goodreads, Amazon etc. (Or are willing to post reviews)
Note: If qualifications are not met, please know, we sometimes make exceptions for enthusiastic fans! Those fans show us the love by writing reviews, leaving comments on Hannah’s blog posts, sharing, retweeting, and interacting with Hannah on Facebook and Twitter. If you’re a Hannah fan, then please apply to be a part of her Street Team.
What is the time commitment?
When a book comes out, we expect members to, at a minimum:
- Write a blog post
- Talk about it on Facebook
- Tweet about it on twitter
- Review it on Amazon/Facebook
For most members, this means 1 to 2 hours per book release (approx. 3 to 4 times per year).
On a weekly basis, we like members to:
- Comment on one of Hannah’s new blog posts
- Interact with Hannah Facebook, and/or Twitter
Typically no more than 10 minutes per week!
Sign Up Now!
Let’s get started! Fill out this form HERE.